Although Soluble Technology limited is not a water-soluble film producer, we have worked with most of the water-soluble film manufacturers (Europe, Japan, and US) and have built up years of experience using many of these films in both cast and blown options.
Being independent gives us the advantage of not being tied to any one manufacturers product range and allows us to sample, trial and offer a wide range of water-soluble films and provide our clients with the best option for them.
These water-soluble films can be supplied in reel form slit to the required width or as pre-formed water-soluble bags. Film thickness can be from 30um – 80 um and supplied on 76mm cores with reel lengths normally between 500-1000mts dependent upon film thickness.
These water-soluble films are non-toxic, compostable and when disposed of break down into harmless components with no known negative impact on the environment.
Our water-soluble films are available in a range of cold- water, warm and hot- water-soluble film options.
Water soluble film applications include:
- Chemical packing
- Medical applications
- Cleaning chemicals
- Concrete additives
- Horticultural products and many more
The Advantages of water soluble sachets are:
- Good solubility in a range of water temperatures
- A 100% zero waste product
- Less space required for storage and distribution of products
- Non-toxic (Environmentally friendly) and fully compostable
- Contains no micro plastics
- Pre-measured dosing (no loss of product)
- They can contribute to an 88% reduction in packaging
- Safe handling of products (no dust or spillage)
- No contamination of outer packaging
- Uniqueness within the market adding value to your product